GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
HELLO ALIENS .
Thursday, November 19, 2009 / 1:08 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


dead i tell you . ._.
MY DESKTOP DIED ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .

which means , updates will drop drastically ,
until i can transfer ALLLLLLL my stuff to my lappie , 
which im using to blog right now .
All th pictures etc are there anyway . O:

have been real busy i tell you .
so , just a quick update .

Monday : 16 Nov .
Supposed to go for chinese tuition .
rained cats and dogs , thank goodness .
went for Nuffnang movie screening of A CHRISTMAS CAROL .
i won th tickets . ;DDDDD
and i brought Clauson along . O:
he was apparently late cause his classes ended late .

Tuesday : 17 Nov .
I overslept . -.-
met J for tau huey .
TASTY TTM .
went for chinese tuition .
homed .

Wednesday : 18 Nov .
Chinese tuition , again .
got slightly wet from th rain , 
luckily i got bring hoodie .
homed after that .

Thursday / Today .
I woke up at 12 plus .
AGAIN .
such a pig man . ._.
even C and J both say i pig .
tsk tsk .
Gonna clear up some of my textbooks ,
maybe throw some and give some to juniors .
Heading out to watch J's match later .
TIME TIME TIME .
roar . 
i should have slept earlier and woke up earlier .
._.

and , im going to watch 2012 tomorrow !
wonder if th seats will be taken up . O:
and my parents were supposed to bring me to watch My Girlfriend's an Agent !
i stayed home to watch my teevo ,
AND THEY GO OUT DATING INSTEAD .
go watch movie never bring me .
but then i also dont want to be lamppost . :DD

okay okay okay .
i got to goooooooooooo .
and lets hope it doesnt rain ,
cause im hearing thunder .

will update soon , i promise !
and btw , screw whatever that happened over th week .
im not going to curse and swear or whatever over it .
its better for my health if i think happy , no ?

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥