GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
ONE TWO THREE FOUR .
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 / 6:46 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


HELLO PEOPLE IM BACK .

im going to blog about my cousin's 21st birthday and their diving trip at Sentosa's underwater world soon !
hell lot of photos .
so many im lazy to upload all of them .

I'll give a short summary here so i can spare th details next time . :D

1st day ; 13th dec .
i forgot what time i reached .
around 3 ?

some ppl were alr around ,
like Kaiwen , honghong and of course , th birthday girl and her family .
people started coming in . (like duh !)

Played games .
i made a mini version of dont forget th lyrics !
heeheehee .

after th party , th guys played mahjong .
i dint bother to play , they did have 5 guys alr . O:
i slacked around over th night i guess .
I DIDNT SLEEP .

2nd day ; 14th dec .
watched cartoons in th morning .
watched more cartoons .
watched even more cartoons , switching to hbo and star movies now and then .
th guys went to sleep after playing mahjong and they were pretty much dead .
till th late afternoon i guess .
played some blackjack wwith Shuo Yuan and Matt since th rest were all sleeping .
started off with 10 bucks , finished with 19 . :D

i went to sleep around uh.... 4 ?
woke up just in time for th bbq .
after bbq , guys played mahjong . AGAIN .
Jasmine came back . O:
sat beside th guys .
drank dont know how many cups of chivas + green tea .
finally fell asleep at around 6 plus (AM mind you) at th guys room , since they all playing mahjong .
their room was colder anyway .
STUPID MATTHEW'S PHONE ALARM RANG AT 730AM .

3rd day ; 15th dec .
Shuo yuan and annette's birthday .
went back to their place first .
went to east point for breakfast , left for sentosa after that .
they went diving at underwater world . O:
went to vivo at around 4 plus .
ate dinner at food republic .
omg i ate 4 pratas can . FOUR !
took a very long bus ride back to tampines then back to annette's place .
was there for 10 mins then my mum reach .
went home and SLEEP .

tuitioned today , mega tired .
I HAVE SCHOOL TMR WHAT TH HECKKKKKKKKKK .
cant go at 9 anyway , got tuition .
AND POPULAR NO 3A WHAT TH HELLLLLLLL .
auntie raq tmr , gonna die . ._.

anyways , some pictures first !
(like 5 only)


BIRTHDAY LOG CAKE !
made by th birthday girl's mum .
super tasty i tell you .



me & mum's laptop setting up for dont forget th lyrics . :D




we (me & jas) locked th guys out when they went out for smoking break .
poor steven wants to come in cause he's done with his cigg .



at th shark pool . (th small one)



my very very veryyyyyyy cute nephew .
obviously not my sister's kid .
my cousin's kid , turned one last month .

CUTE RIGHT !


okay okay stay tuned for updates .

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥