GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Truth .
Friday, November 13, 2009 / 9:42 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Sticks and stones may break my bones
but words can also hurt me .
Stones and sticks break only skin ,
while words are ghosts that haunt me .

Slant and curved th word-swords fall
to pierce and stick inside me .
Bats and bricks may ache through bones ,
but words can mortify me .

Pain from words has left its scar
on mind and heart that's tender .
Cuts and bruises now have healed ;
it's words that i remember .

Barrie Wade



Even if sorry is said ,
what done is alr done .
Words cannot be retracted ,
and th scars stay on forever .
No one knows whats th consequences are ,
always until it is too late .

This thus comes in th fact about
' I rather hurt you now than to hurt you later . '

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥