GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
hello and goodbye .
Monday, November 9, 2009 / 6:21 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


OMGWTFHNOWAY .

i havent updated in 190285601048753729010 days .

anyways ,

im done with my drum major course at CCAB ,
THANK YOU ALWIN FOR TURNING UP FOR MY PASSING OUT PARADE .
my ex band major if you dint know .

i went for Huixian's CLASS BBQ on saturday night ,
apparently pretty fun and crazed .
piggyback race with Jane . O:

Caleb's first birthday celebration .
Stayed over till today , I JUST GOT HOME .
cause my phone batt died , someone got pretty pissed with me .
not my fault eh . chill .
and when i on my phone right , my messages start pouring in .

1 from Jamal ,
3 from YS ,
2 from Clauson ,
2 from Jas ,
2 from SC ,
and 1 from Jeremy .

so many luh , my phone keep on vibrating .
im mad tired partially cause i played mahjong till 4am last night .
and im going to take a nap now ,
GOODNIGHT .

and i promise to upload overdue photos real soon !

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥