GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Tears.
Thursday, August 18, 2011 / 9:47 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Soooooooooooooooooooo.

Today, I got my chinese O lvl results.

I got a 6(M), which means a C6 grade, and chinese orals being a Merit.

Didnt cry at first but when I finally managed to speak on the phone w mumsie, I kinda just broke down alittle.

Felt as if I really really disappointed her because I honestly didn't put in my best effort.
What made me feel even worse was that she said it was a pretty good job for me.
Why couldn't she say I could have done better or smth, at that point of time I was just like mega feeling like I really dui bu qi ta(disappointed) her very very badly and I just felt sooooooooooo guilty T-T


Still contemplating whether or not to retake.

Reasons to retake: ITS A BLOODY C6 I NEED SMTH BETTER. (Somehow that's my main and probably only reason hmm.)
Reasons not to retake: More time to study for other subjects, my standard of writing is forever stuck at that standard. I may have gotten a Merit for orals but how well can I pull my grades up to w sucky writing?

Gah.

Soooooooooooooooo. Idk la I'm probably gonna retake >:(



On a side note, Teenage uploaded the photoshoot photos!
Here's my awkward looking one LOL.
My eyes are horribly small -________-




Please come down and support me!
Need the mega support haha I'm super scared my stage fright will act up.

10 September 2011 @ Iluma, Bugis!
Teenage Big Day Out is from 11AM - 9PM.

Will post up details of more specific timings when I know more!


X.

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥