GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Happy 16th of Feb.
Sunday, February 17, 2013 / 12:00 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Was out with my baby girl Kelly because it was her birthday.
Happy belated birthday my dear!!

So we were at scape and these bunch of nice people asked us to take a photo.




I'm actually going for my diving trip in March hehehe

Bumped into my buddy Ridhwan and we got dragged on stage for some random Valentine's day games haha



I'm not that heavy okay HAHA


 That awkward moment when you get disqualified because you were grabbing onto your partner's shirt when you weren't supposed to. :x




After that I went for dinner at Shokudo!


Kelly took my camera and snapped unglam shots of me ):
They werent that bad so here they are hahaha




Had curry omu rice omg this is so damn tasty asdfghjkl



Okay will blog about the rest of my CNY and some other stuff soon. :)

Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥