GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
The rest of CNY.
Monday, March 25, 2013 / 3:27 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


The title kinda says it all!




My uncle has black fish lol whut.













After that we headed to my cousin's place!!





Was doing my 3D stuff during CNY sigh so sad right ):




My niece!! What a kiewtpie :3



My cousin's dog Phoebe (above) and my sister's dog butter (below)~





The cards we were using were huge!!




Camwhore moment with the cousin haha














Next day we went to the zoo!!

My granny's so cute hehehe













Chubby fella was happily sleeping away haha






















I went out to watch a movie/study after that but I came down with my super high fever. >:(


Will blog soon!! (:

Labels: , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥