GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Random Update: Sentosa
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 / 3:00 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Last night was my debut performance at Songs Of The Sea.
It was nerve-wrecking but absolutely delightful.

Meet some of my colleagues!


Hong Ming :)






Yes I'm kinda obsessed with my fisheye lens.

Left: Danny
Right: Hilmi



Random spastic photo hahaha



Apparently I like to do this to people hahaha






This looks a little bit like a horse hmmmmm.




Okay goodnight guys.

x.

Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥