GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
AVEDA Hairshow.
Friday, March 29, 2013 / 8:00 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


As you guys probably know from my instagram photos (well if you don't then go follow me at @kiewc :D), I was involved in the AVEDA Hairshow.

This involved my hair getting dyed, thus why my hair is a mixture of blonde, black and brown.
Photos from runway day!

Hairstylists busy curling my hair at the salon before we headed down to our venue!



They look so serious haha all fussing over my hair!!



So Novell and I went to take a cab down with our hair like this. #okaycan
WE WERE GETTING ALOT OF STARES WHILE WALKING THROUGH PARKWAY PARADE HAHAHA


So the stylists DIYed lace shoes for us to wear but big foot me couldnt fit into ANY of their shoes wtf.


So i sacrificed my own nude heels because I somehow had this "okay I feel like I will need my heels today hmmmm okay let's just bring" feel.


Getting fussed over again haha this is quite fun actually.


Awkwardly smiling at Novell because she was trying to snap a photo of me!


Outfit for that day/night!


After the show we proceeded to take photos *snap snap*






With my hairstylists!!
Such cute and lovable people omg they are damn nice I swear.




Will blog about my school's Dinner and Dance in the next post!

x.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥